CIIS Public Programs produces conversations, workshops, and a podcast for people who are curious about themselves and the world. Our programs further personal and social transformation by bringing together the diverse voices of visionaries, artists, change-makers, and scholars to share compelling experiences, offer new perspectives, and expand creative horizons.
Event recordings and live streams available here are presented by the Public Programs department of California Institute of Integral Studies, a non-profit university in San Francisco, California. CIIS Public Programs enhances and reflects the university’s academic mission.
- On Decolonizing Therapy with Jennifer Mullan and Bianca Laureano
- On the Therapeutic Applications of Ketamine with Raquel Bennett and Gisele Fernandes-Osterhold
- Cultivating Joyous Resilience with Anjuli Sherin and Monique LeSarre
- Spiritual Activism for Fighting and Healing from White Supremacy with Rachel Ricketts and A-Ian Holt
- adrienne maree brown on Pleasure Activism
- Toko-pa Turner on Belonging: A Live Online Conversation
- Laziness Does Not Exist: A Live Online Conversation with Devon Price and Kendra Diaz-Ford
- Using Mindfulness to Reclaim Your Power and Heal Trauma with Sister Dang Nghiem and Megan Lipsett
- On Rage, Love, and Liberation: A Live Online Conversation with Lama Rod Owens and Charles Stephens
- MANY more!
Access videos here.