- This event has passed.
Mindful Facilitation Intermediate Level (Webinar)
October 15, 2022 - October 16, 2022
Saturday, October 15-Sunday, October 16, 2022, 8:00am-12:00pm (PT)
Hosted by StirFry Seminars. This workshop is one of StirFry Seminars’ most popular follow-up trainings from Part 1 because participants get the chance to practice with an assortment of culturally sensitive role plays and filmed vignettes, as well as a myriad of confrontational scenarios that will hone advanced-level intervention and facilitation skill sets. Participants will also be making use of advanced-level group interventions that will enhance group processing and observational techniques. CEUs are available.
Participants will learn:
- To Notice Intent & Impact
- Advanced Interventions for Individual/Group Interactions
- How to De-escalate Cultural Conflict Within Seconds
- 21 Ways to Stop a Diversity Conversation
- How to Transform Anger into Compassion
- Ways to Develop Curiosity & Understanding
- How to Create a Culturally Competent Community
- Ways to Develop Empathy & Trust
Cost: $440. Registration and more information here.