A wide variety of free and low-cost online courses in the areas of improving health and healthcare services. Each high-quality course offers a free Certificate of Completion for you to keep once you have passed the course requirements. Continuing Education (CE) credit is available for most of our courses for $5 per credit hour.
- Clinical Supervision and Administration
- Mental Health Services
- Suicide Prevention Across the Educational Continuum: A Five-Part Series
- Opioid Use Disorder Treatment
- Pharmacology for Behavioral Health
- Prevention of Substance Misuse
- SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- SANE Trainings
- Substance Use Disorders in Special Populations
Cost: Varies. Registration and more information here.