The Institute for Solution-Focused Therapy is proud to offer state-of-the-art training in Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) and related practices. Our courses are designed for beginner to advanced practicing professionals in the mental health, social services, education, and health care disciplines. SFBT offers a hope-friendly, pragmatic approach for incorporating positive psychology principles and practice. Our instructors are prominent SFBT leaders who were directly trained and supervised by Insoo Kim Berg and Steve de Shazer, the original developers of this approach. CEUs are available.
- We provide continuing education for psychologists, social workers, and mental health clinicians.
- We offer a broad range of courses from basic to advanced as well as applications of SFBT to crises, trauma, and grief.
- Our courses reflect the most current advances in this evidence-based approach.
- Our transdisciplinary training approaches serve to address a wide range of professional disciplines
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy: An Introduction to Clinical Practice
- Solution-Focused Brief Crisis and Trauma Interventions Course
- Supporting Clients Experiencing Grief: A Solution-Focused Approach
- Solution-Focused Well-Being Self-Help Techniques
More information here