To Register: The Social Work Online CE Institute now uses your NASW username and password. To log in at https://naswinstitute.inreachce.com, click on “Hello, Guest, Sign In” in the top right corner, and use your NASW username and password to sign in. If you have not already done so, you will need to create an account with NASW by clicking the link in the top right corner under “Hello, Guest Sign In” and filling out the “New Customer” section.
Once you have either created your account or logged in to your existing account, either copy and paste or type the name of the course into the search bar and hit “Go” or you can search by topic area and click “Specialty Practice Sections.”
Add the course to your cart using the yellow “Add to Cart” button on the right-hand side and complete the checkout. Once the checkout is complete, you will be prompted to return to your Products page to access the course. You can also click on “Hello, [Name] My Account” in the top right corner and select Products.
To Receive CEs: After completing the course, you will need to complete the remaining requirements to receive credit by clicking the blue “Get Certificate” button under the green “Play” button you used to launch the program on the “My Products” page.
- Moral Distress and Injury in Social Work—Cases, Causes, and Strategies for Prevention
- Clinical Art Psychotherapy in Complex Trauma Treatment with Diverse Populations
- Are Families Getting the Help They Need? Making Services More Accessible.
- Rethinking Child Welfare
- Intersectionality of Black Lives: Advancing a Conversation of Blackness in Learning Spaces
- Reflections on COVID-19: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly from a School Social Work Perspective
- Family Therapy During a Global Pandemic
- Supporting the Mental Health of DACA Recipients
- Embracing Climate Justice Work: Global Lessons and Applications for Social Workers in Everyday Contexts
- Police and Police Social Workers: A Collaborative Effort toward Social Justice
Access training here.