Promoting Positive Pathways to Adulthood is a series of 10 free online training modules for service providers who work with transition-age youth. These modules are designed to increase skills in engaging and supporting youth and young adults in the transition years who have mental health challenges.
Pathways Transition Video Briefs: This series of short video trainings provide brief overviews of key concepts and skills for working with youth and young adults with mental health needs. The 5-6 minute video briefs feature presentations by service providers and youth advocates and are accompanied by practice-oriented discussion questions and links to relevant resources for further learning.
- Trauma Informed Care
- Understanding Youth Culture
- Engaging Youth in Treatment
- Promoting Family Support
- Shared Decision Making
- Working with Native American Youth
- Working with LGBTQ Youth
- Supporting Healthy Relationships
- Collaborating with Peer Providers
- Supporting Youth Advocacy
- Increasing Cultural Awareness
More information here