The mission of Take PART is to confront racism and to engage in dismantling the systems that perpetuate ingrained racial inequality. We do this through events, education, and outreach that foster engagement in building a community where all people are treated with equality and respect.
Recorded events include:
- Using Conversations to Heal the Racial Divide
- Breaking Chains: Slavery on Trial in the Oregon Territory
- An Evening with Marcus Mundy
- Dismantling Systems of Oppression and White Supremacy in Local Government Structures
- Building Equity in Communities of Color During Covid-19
- Black Death: The Racial Disparities of Covid-19
- Does Social Media Encourage Racism
- Understanding Microaggressions
- Reverse Integration: Helping White America Join the Village
- The Black Image in Contemporary TV
- Is the Internet Racist? How Racist Agendas are Fueled by the Use of Your Personal Data
- How Portland’s Changing Landscape Affects Black Communities
Access free recordings here.