As educators, we have the power to dismantle racism and embrace equity. Join our cross-racial coalition and move antiracist values into daily practice! Register yourself or your team for this self-paced, immersive experience within Embracing Equity’s Virtual Community.
Participants walk away with:
- 10 high-leverage practices to use with your students and families immediately
- Digital badge upon completion that you can display on LinkedIn and social sharing tools
- The skills to more effectively teach with diversity, equity, and inclusion as the foundation of your practice
- A stronger and distinctive voice to confidently lead in your daily life
This program is perfect for:
- Teachers, teacher assistants, and counselors: Take action and use these high-leverage practices with your students (off the shelf ready for virtual implementation!) to strengthen your relationships and live your anti-racist values.
- School Leaders: Harness the power of these high-leverage practices for your staff and embed these ways of working into the culture of your school.
- District Leaders: Learn ways to improve your district-wide anti-bias, anti-racist plans and share these high-leverage practices with your school teams.
- Parents and families: These practices can be utilized for families to use with their children.
More information here