We invite you to join US for upcoming webinars or to watch those that we’ve already offered. Past Webinars:
- “When the Professional is Personal: Lessons from Lived Experience of Suicidality & Helping the Suicidal Person” presented by Stacey Freedenthal, Ph.D., LCSW
- “DOGS: A Medication without Side Effects” presented by Matthew Decker
- “Dignity of Choice: Care and Compassion During Mental Health Crises” presented by Rudy Caseres
- “The Missing Peace: Making Meaning of the Pain from the Past” presented by Cheryl Sharp
- “Suicide and Firearms: What Do We Know and What Can We Do?” presented by Clint and Joanie Malarchuk and Dr. Michael Anestis
- “The Art and Science of Storytelling in Suicide Prevention” presented by Dr. Sally Spencer-Thomas
- “Youth Advocacy and Resiliency in the LGBTQ Communities: Insights from the Trevor Project”
- “Cultivating your Unconquerable Spirit: Nurturing Personal Growth and Strength after a Suicide Attempt” presented by Shelby Rowe.
- “Let Their Voices Be Heard: How Family and Friends of People Living Through Suicide Crises are Allies” presented by Annemarie Matulis and Marcia Epstein.
- “Everyone Needs a Crisis Plan: Planning for the Worst while Thriving Forward” presented by Dr. Ursula Whiteside.
- “Responding to Grief, Trauma, and Distress After a Suicide: A Look at the National Guidelines” presented by Franklin Cook and Joanne Harpel.
- “Change for Change Agents” presented by Eduardo Vega.
- “Appreciative Inquiry of People with Lived Experience with Suicide (Loss, Attempts, Thoughts/Feelings, Allies)” by Sally Spencer-Thomas, Eduardo Vega, and Ursula Whiteside.
More information here