Alliance staff and other experts will be discussing various tools, guidance, and strategies relating to how providers and homelessness system leaders can respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This page will be updated as subsequent webinars are conducted. View webinar recordings, slides, and other resources below, and register for COVID-19 webinars here. For an extensive list of resources relating to COVID-19 and homelessness, visit the Alliance’s Coronavirus and Homelessness page.
- Understanding & Planning for Federal Funding
- Protocols for Addressing Sheltered and Unsheltered Homelessness
- Serving and Supporting Unsheltered People During COVID-19
- Supporting People Remotely in Housing Programs During COVID-19
- Working with FEMA to Address Homelessness During the Pandemic
- Ensuring Racial Equity During the COVID-19 Homelessness Response
- COVID-19 and Data Collection Resources for Your Community
- Federal Funding to Address Homelessness and COVID-19: Ask the Experts
- Effective Advocacy During the Pandemic
Access the webinars here.