- This event has passed.
Mindful Facilitation Advanced Level (Webinar)
November 12, 2022 - November 13, 2022
Saturday, November 12-Sunday, November 13, 2022, 8:00am-12:00pm (PT)
Hosted by StirFry Seminars. This training will be practicing advanced mindful facilitation techniques through the use of filmed vignettes, role plays, and personal stories. The main focus will be on integrating group process and mindful facilitation techniques in situations where there are intense confrontations and conflicts over diversity issues, coupled with a high degree of escalation and polarization. Participants will learn how to de-escalate these types of conflicts within seconds and help those who are disconnected to become reconnected. Participants will not only learn the art of listening, but also the art of responding in a way that supports everyone to feel heard, seen, and understood. CEUs are available.
Participants will learn:
- How to mindfully facilitate conflicts within a diversity context
- How to de-escalate conflicts within seconds
- Ways to identify and respond when there is a major disconnection
- Ways to create a community based on empathy and curiosity
- How to identify when to use the four major advanced mindful interventions
- How to improve their auditory and visual acuity
- The Art of Summary
- How to identify the common threads and issues in most groups
- The intersection of Mindful Facilitation and Group Process
- How to use personal stories to create community and deeper understanding
- The Art of Listening
- The Art of Co-Facilitation
This training is especially appropriate for: managers, social workers, educators, directors, supervisors, administrators, therapists, and diversity trainers. This workshop is recommended to those who have taken any previous in-person or online Mindful Facilitation workshops (Intro. to Mindful Facilitation & Mindful Facilitation Part 2, Cross-Cultural Facilitation Skills for Educators, Therapists, and Diversity Trainers, etc.).
Cost: $350. Registration and more information here.